Sunday, December 9, 2007

Of resolutions.

Before joining IIM-A, I decided to make a resolve. (Before doing anything new in life, you always want to make a resolve, right? Something akin to the poojas and et al that our forefathers did.

I thought that this was my last fling in acad life. So, I better do what I missed out in my earlier acad life. I made a list of all that I did, and what I didn't. Lo behold, try as hard as I could, I could think of only one item that I didn't do, and that was studying... I stared at the list and then chew up the list...

Moral of the story: Make resolutions if you absolutely have to, but never, never, Never try to dissect ur earlier life. It only leads to pain and suffering.

1 comment:

ArSENik said...

Hahaha...lack of studying led to pain and suffering in earlier life? But yeah, I can't do resolutions anymore - too controlling for my taste.