Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sick in IIM-A

Well, yes, I was sick but that is past. I finally got well, (Tonight, I felt normal, no head-aches and so well!) What did I do to celebrate this wellness of being. Yes, you guessed it. Did a night-out to try catching up on all the acad-stuff.

In the world, there are two types of people. People who like to be normal, do normal things, live simply, and love and laugh, and live a happy life doing normal things. And then there are some who just can't be happy. They like to do abnormal things. They love to make life complicated, stressful, unhappy. Guess, a good way of saying it is that they are happy being unhappy, and making things complicated.
Why do I get this numbing feeling that I am graduating to the second category of people?

YE Gods that have borne me so far, Convey to this desolate mind some news of a life that he shall see no more. Amen!

No comments: